[Ti] Battery icon annoyance

Henry Kalir kalirhe at umdnj.edu
Mon Jul 3 07:03:58 PDT 2006

Dear All,

About 3 weeks ago, that battery status icon in the to menu of my Ti G4
(1 GHz, 10.3.9, 60 GB HD) developed an "x" in the middle and stopped
showing the percentage of charge. Now it has stopped charging - the
light is always green at the adapter plug, but I was only able to charge
the battery once - yesterday (don't know what happened...).

Anyone has any idea here? What should I fiddle around with? What are the
appropriate setting for the energy saver?

TIA

Henry