[Ti] Apple customer service

Dennis Fazio dfz at mac.com
Sun Jun 11 10:08:04 PDT 2006

On Jun 10, 2006, at 10:53 PM, Scott Mckinley wrote:

> That is the thing with apple.  I am a big Mac fan, but I think their
> customer service sucks.

For listmembers who have not yet posted on this thread, let's
remember that this somewhat off-topic discussion can go on forever
until everyone on the list has given their individual opinion (or
theirs and that of a few friends) on Apple Customer Service and
extrapolated "the truth" from one or a few experience(s). It may be a
nice opportunity to either vent or praise in public or to tell an
interesting-to-a-few anecdote, but it provides little real valid or
useful information unless it also contains some text on how a
particular problem was or was not solved or if something of value
about using PowerBooks was learned.

--
Dennis Fazio
dfz at mac.com