[Ti] Apple customer service

Murray Kastner murrayka at mac.com
Sun Jun 11 20:49:17 PDT 2006

I'd like to throw my two cents in. Apple has improved their service
and their attitude immensely and I for one look upon the naysayers as
grouches who will find fault with anything. Sheesh! Even such non-
computer magazines like the respected Consumer's Reports consistently
rate Apple service ahead of everyone else. No one should expect
perfection, IMHO...

I also  think that the new MacBooks set new standards in value and
considering the extras included not included in Dell et al, I would
think that Apple is joining the mainstream and will become a leader
there, too.

Murray