[Ti] Apple customer service

Timothy D. Naegele tdnaegele.associates at gmail.com
Sun Jun 11 09:00:04 PDT 2006

I have had five PowerBooks, with the first one being purchased about
10 years ago.  I have witnessed firsthand the ebb and flow of Apple's
customer service, and I believe it is the best today that it has ever
been.  Calls are answered quickly, and the people honestly try to
help; and even when the product is out of warranty -- and AppleCare is
a must -- the costs are reasonable.

Apple has helped me at least three times in the last three weeks,
first at their Genius Bar, and then when the Ti went back to Houston
to be repaired.  Everything that they said would be done has been
done; their people are courteous and have helped immensely; and there
are sound reasons why Apple's customer service is rated the best in
the industry.

I can be as critical as anyone, but Apple's customer service is why I
have bought Apples and will keep doing so, and will recommend them to
anyone.

Timothy D. Naegele
www.naegele.com

--------