[Ti] Apple customer service

silvo conticello silvoc at tiscali.it
Sun Jun 11 11:19:23 PDT 2006

 From my experience (in UK) Apple customer service has been always
great.
There is always to wait and you have almost no chances to talk with
the same person, but they try to help.
The problem is on the infrastructure behind it: their technical
service replaced the screen of my TiBook500 and, while at there, they
decided to replace also the logic board (for no obvious reason) with
one at 400MHz. Then, after 1 year, I sent my Albook (graciously
provided by Apple to replace my TiBook500-400) for a stuck key on the
keyboard and a failing hard drive, and they forgot to replace the HD.
They replaced it the second time, but they forgot to connect to the
rest of the machine. And when I wanted to send it the third time,
there was an outage of shipping boxes (more than 2 week to wait).
In all these occasions Apple Customer Service tried to help and to
solve the problems arisen from their technical workshops.
BTW after waiting some time for the shortage of boxes, the Apple
Customer Service just sent me a new computer....

Silvo

Silvo Conticello
Albook 17" 1.67GHz/1.5Gb RAM/120Gb HD/OS10.4.4
iMac 1GHz/500Mb Ram/80Gb HD/OS10.4.3/17" display
Cambridge UK