[Ti] Intel Mac Mini?

Bill Fox wfoxjr at earthlink.net
Wed Mar 1 20:08:07 PST 2006

My understanding is that the Secunia demo did that but launched the
Calculator instead of doing something nasty. Apple's security update
actually prevents the Secunia demo from doing its thing. Don't know
anything about your exploit. Maybe you could de-nastify it to do
something benign and let people try it rather than trying to cow them
with your nuclear threat.

You never commented on Paranoid Android 1.3 or I missed it somehow.
The only problem I have with PA is that it issues unnecessary
warnings too often, like for every RSS update, lulling one into
potentially making a serious mistake at some point.

Bill