[Ti] Intel Mac Mini?

Chris Olson chris.olson at astcomm.net
Wed Mar 1 20:23:42 PST 2006

On Mar 1, 2006, at 10:08 PM, Bill Fox wrote:

> Maybe you could de-nastify it to do something benign and let people
> try it rather than trying to cow them with your nuclear threat.

Maybe I could.  But I won't.  All the demos on the web from the so-
called security experts did something benign.  Apple was able to
patch that.  However, I ask you to consider the difference between
real world and benign demos - if a real hacker decides to compromise
your machine, do you suppose he'll do something benign?

I don't have, nor ever said anything about a nuclear threat.  I said
Mac OS X has a security problem, and Apple still hasn't fixed it.
--
Chris

PGP Key:  http://astcomm.net/~chris/PGP_Public_Key/