[Ti] Cross-platform a flash drive?

Matt Gregory vdub.grego at gmail.com
Fri Mar 10 11:51:12 PST 2006

Most (if not all) flash drives come formatted such that they can be read and
written by both Win and Mac.  I use mine quite often to exchange files
between my work PC and personal PowerBook.  Unless you've manually
reformatted the flash drive it should do exactly what you're describing out
of the box.

HTH,
matt.