[Ti] Re: Microsoft Live Meeting

Dr Trevor J. Hutley TrevorHutley at consultant.com
Tue Mar 14 13:29:03 PST 2006

On 10 Mar 2006, at 23:13, Timothy D. Naegele wrote:

> I just signed up for "Live Meeting" -- which I had never heard about
> either, until your posting -- and had no trouble with entering it at
> all, and I am using Safari 1.3.2 with OS 10.3.9.

I am still unable to get logged on.  I get this far:

	Contacting conference server and checking your configuration.

	If you have trouble connecting to a secure meeting using Safari,
please make sure you have the Apple Java 1.4.1 Update installed.

	Please note that the Java VM for Mac OS X v1.4.1 (and earlier) do
not support secure meetings through a proxy server.

	Please wait a moment ...

but "a moment" of 30 minutes produces no further response.

I am wondering if it some kind of access problem from KSA, such as
there is with iChat (which does not work from here for some unknown-
to-me reason).

I also tried Firefox, but no difference.

Trevor