[Ti] [OT] process flow diagrams on a Mac

Richard Edwards richard at spherestudio.co.uk
Thu Mar 16 10:05:36 PST 2006

>Does anyone know of any software that runs on a Mac that I could use
>for creating PFD (process flow diagrams) ?

Trevor
is this useful ?
http://tinyurl.com/g7c3z

Excel Software is shipping a new standard edition of MacA&D OSX, a
scaleable tool for drawing multi-level data flow diagrams, logical
and physical data models and UML class diagrams. MacA&D Standard
edition includes a data dictionary, namespaces for partitioning and
managing large projects and code generation.

http://www.excelsoftware.com

and AnyDraw

http://www.anydraw.com/faq.htm

best