[Ti] Power Supply

Da Pen macstonelson at yahoo.com
Thu May 11 08:21:44 PDT 2006

Hello.  My wife has encountered a problem with her
power supply. (Sorry for the subject change here ;-)
The little plug gizmo that separates from the brick
has fallen apart.  I can't find a separate option on
Apple site for that part alone (there is a package of
worldwide adaptors which she doesn't need.)  Anyway,
is there another power supply option?

Also, I noted that Chris (??) mentioned that he gets
4-5.5 hours on his Al-book battery - how long have you
had that battery?  We only get 2 on my wife's 1.0Ghz
G4 and I don't think we've ever gotten more than about
3 hrs - certainly nothing like the 4 mentioned using a
dvd.  Any thoughts about improving our battery
runtime?

As always your expertise is greatly appreciated!
Thanks. Dave