[Ti] Ti book motherboard problem

Agron Kurtishi fixer at london.com
Tue May 16 06:12:39 PDT 2006

Hello to everyone,

I have a problem  booting my Tibook (DVI) G4 . After starting it up,
nothing appears on the display. I can hear the vent and the hard disk,
the cd rom is working aswell, everything works except for the display. I
ve tried the hard reset, tried to connect through s video to external
display..0...The Apple service in Macedonia came with an idea that maybe
the mother board is 'off '. I was wondering how can every thing else work
properly,except for the display signal. Maybe it is a video card problem.
Please tell me if someone has expirienced a similar problam and how can I
make my powerbook work again.

Thank you in advance for your comments and guides.

AARON