[Ti] program not starting

T Molnar tam at em.ca
Sat May 20 19:29:07 PDT 2006

Thanks John and Trevor,

Actually yes you might be right Trevor it was a downloaded and
installed program I was trying to run.
I might have mixed things though as that was a problem with an emac i
was having running under panther.

the other "problem" which John tells me is not a problem is that the
icon doesn't show the right date for calendar.
My mistake I guess i always thought the icon showed the current date.

cheers,
tim