[Ti] OT: Phone recommendations?

Tarik Bilgin tarik at opalblue.com
Tue May 23 13:48:47 PDT 2006

On 23 May 2006, at 20:15, alexandre wrote:

> so yes, i can only suggest a sonyericsson phone! the only other
> phone that "might" make me change manufacturer is qtek with the
> s100 or s200. my contract with swisscom ends in july, i'll see then…

I too am very happy with the T39m, this is the phone I still use
today. I would like to upgrade as the newer phones have longer
lasting batteries and better displays, but the software on them is so
slow and crashes!

At least that is the experience i had with T68 and T610 which were
the 2 worst phones I ever used. I'm quite demanding, I want my phones
to be fast, like appliances, not slow and cumbersome like GUI
operating systems.

I'm really not convinced with Ericsson after Sony got involved. It
seems to me they just don't have the same degree of quality
engineering, both on the hardware and software.

--
Tarik