[Ti] OT: Summary: Phone recommendations?

Kynan Shook kshook at cae.wisc.edu
Wed May 24 15:17:25 PDT 2006

Well, I tried to keep the list clear of clutter, doesn't look like it
worked.  ;-)  But in any case, off-list, I got a recommendation for
the RAZR (unfortunately, it does not do Phone Events with Salling
Clicker, and the Cingular RAZR apparently doesn't work at all with
Salling Clicker), and a recommendation against Motorola in general
and for a Blackberry.

I decided to just go with something I knew would work with Salling
Clicker and iSync; the Sony Ericsson Z520a.  I'm with Cingular - if
Verizon would only learn to not cripple their bluetooth...  Thanks
for the input!