[Ti] Which RAM?

Da Pen macstonelson at yahoo.com
Sun May 28 21:01:06 PDT 2006

Hello.

We can now buy some RAM for our 1Ghz, firewire PB.
I've been looking at prices and curious about the
quality issues and also kind of RAM.  There seem to be
some technical differences in the pricey ones from the
less $$ units.  We want to get a 1GB chip.

The "Edge" memory co has two chips: one for $175 and
another for $136.  I don't understand why I might want
to spend an extra $40.  Most manufacturers seem to
have this differential. Then there's these on ebay:
one for $109 and another for $93:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6885935988&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT&rd=1
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6885622822&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT&rd=1

I don't know what to buy.  Any insight is appreciated!

Cheers! Dave