[Ti] Bootable USB Drive for PB G4TI

Suzanna suzanna2 at wanadoo.fr
Tue Nov 28 00:17:44 PST 2006

Oh.... that is what happened. I had an external hard drive that I
used to clone my TiBook hd with as a back up (cloning creates a
bootable copy) and ever since I upgraded to 10.4.8, I can't get it to
recognize the external drive anymore. This must be the reason, no?

I am planning on buying the new desktop mac and use my tibook as my
back up drive. Do you guys think that will work ok? Cloning from the
desktop to the laptop?

I sure am glad I found this list! Lots of great info, thank you!
Suzanna