[Ti] G4 titanium Problem

Mandy Stinson itsmemandy77 at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 2 17:16:02 PDT 2006

if anyone has any suggestions, I would greatly
appriciate it. I have a Mac G4 Titanium laptop
(500mhz, 768 ram, running Mac OS 10.3.9).
Today the cd-drive quit reading the cd's. I put the cd
into the slot loading drive and it goes in but nothing
happens. Sometimes it spits the cd back out and
sometimes it just holds onto it, but never loads the
disc. What to do? i am really ina crunch to get this
fixed because I am a graphic designer and havea
project sitting on a disc that I cannot access.

Please help!
mandy