[Ti] G4 titanium Problem

John Griffin jwegriffin at mac.com
Tue Oct 3 10:52:52 PDT 2006

On some TiBooks, the connection between the Motherboard and the CD
drive comes loose. You can sometimes correct this (at least
temporarily) by pushing up on the bottom plate of the unit about 6”
to 8” back from the slot. I had a Powerbook that did the same as
yours and this procedure worked fine.

jg