[Ti] Received Recall Battery - Already...

Rod Duncan roduncan at telus.net
Wed Sep 6 10:12:47 PDT 2006

Door bell went off before 8 AM today. Surprised to see a courier -
even more surprised to see small package from Apple. Replacement
battery for the AI 1.67 Powerbook. Shortest 6-8 weeks I've ever seen.
Maybe because I am Applecared? My portable is the Spring 2005 - 1.67
GHz model with a Superdrive and not the last version which was the DL
Superdrive model from the Fall of 2005. Which leads to my question...

Anybody know if I should follow the latest instructions for
calibrating the new battery. Or just the original that is still
posted on the web site?
http://docs.info.apple.com/article.html?artnum=86284  I think I'll do
the most recent calibration technique as this is the most recent
style of battery.

Suggestions?

Rod