[Ti] Received Recall Battery - Already...

Rod Duncan roduncan at telus.net
Wed Sep 6 11:24:34 PDT 2006

Guess I'm answering my own question. What calibration method to use
with my AI Powerbook? However, I've also discovered something else.

Closer reading and examination reveals the second method for
calibration is all about the "Safe Sleep" mode introduced on the fall
2005 AI PB and the Intel PB's.

What I did find was an unauthorized Apple hack (my favourite kind)
that enables "Safe Sleep" mode on a number of earlier model
Powerbooks.  http://matt.ucc.asn.au/apple/machibernate.html

Hmm...

R.