[Ti] Received Battery - And One More Thing...

Rod Duncan roduncan at telus.net
Wed Sep 6 13:21:32 PDT 2006

First off, apologies to everyone if this is old news. I'm just real
LATE to the enable "Safe Sleep" party for unsupported powerbooks and
various other computers.

Found a cool, free app "SuspendNow!"  that enables "Safe Sleep" while
not disabling regular sleep and also allowing secure virtual memory
(providing your computer supports) all from the included scripts.
Tres cool!

Needless to say, I calibrated the new replacement battery using the
most recent Apple suggested technique for "Safe Sleep" computers.

Okay, I'm through having this chat with myself.

R.