[Ti] Trackpad problems

Andrew carters at ncn.net
Fri Sep 15 16:44:40 PDT 2006

Greetings

My first time posting, hopefully I can get some good input.

I have a Powerbook G4 Titanium 1 Ghz with 512 ram.

When using my track pad the cursor disappears or freezes, it seems to
do this randomly. I  found some info on the apple site. It stated that
this can happen if I am using a third party power supply. I am using a
third party power supply, but it still does it even when the power
supply is un plugged.

The laptop was used when I got it and had a fresh install of OS X
10.3.9. I have not tried a mouse yet. Otherwise the computer seems to
work great.

Any ideas or related experiences to share?

Thanks
Andrew