[Ti] Ti Powerbook 1Ghz

Fred fred at mindstate.com
Wed Sep 27 13:29:29 PDT 2006

Just thought I would through this out there to list members before I put it
on Ebay in a day or so.
I will offer free shipping to any list member who is interested in this
book.

Please contact me off list about this
Thanks
Cheers
Fred

fred at mindstate.com

--------------------------------
FOR SALE:

Apple Titanium Powerbook
1 GHz G4 Processor
80GB Hard Drive
1GB RAM
New 8x Dual Layer Superdrive  (845)  (original drive was only 1x Superdrive)

Recently returned from AppleCare for minor service, but they returned it
with a brand new screen, entirely new case, etc.
Perfect condition.  Expertly maintained.  It is the last of the dual-boot
books.  It is in cherry shape.

Includes in addition:

USB 2.0 2 port PCMCIA Card
Bluetooth USB adapter
Extra Apple Battery
RadTech microfiber screen protector cloth
RadTech microfiber powerbook sleeve

Manual
Install CD/DVD

Tiger installed with major software