[Ti] FS: Nice Titanium 1Ghz Superdrive

Bill Hatchell bhatchell at charter.net
Wed Sep 27 14:16:46 PDT 2006

I would like to sell my top-of-the-line (final edition TiBook) 1 GHz
Titanium PowerBook G4 which is in great condition and has a full Gig
of installed RAM, a 60 GB hard drive and the SuperDrive.  Near
perfect cosmetically. The only visible defect is the usual light
scuffing on part of the bottom. Perfect 15.2" screen, hinges, no
defects on titanium paint or finish, no operational issues.  This
TiBook has received gentle care and it shows!  Three hours minimum
fully charged battery run time. Comes with power adapter and cord,
original restore CD, Apple Hardware Diagnostic CD,  original user
manual, and S-video and DVI connectors and cables. Asking $999
shipped UPS Ground/Insured and with money back guarantee.   Will be
expertly packed and shipped in a laptop shipping box (UPS-type). This
TiBook has been checked out by a certified Apple Service Center
technician at the local Mac SuperStore and I can provide the
paperwork to the buyer.  Has fresh install of Tiger (10.4) and some
other software goodies.  Still carries part of a 90-day Apple Dealer
warranty too!  It's a great book but I need to unload reasonably and
quickly.  Have pics if you request them!  Thanks.