[Ti] Ti HD replacement

PAULS at sbcglobal.net PAULS at sbcglobal.net
Fri Apr 6 11:13:13 PDT 2007

That's normal.  Same thing on mine and I corrected it, but can't
remember exactly how.  Will try to trace it and get back to you.

My recollection is that you have to format the new drive b/4 it
can be recognized.  I probably did mine by starting it as a FW
target drive connected to my iMac and then formatting the TiPB's
HD using Disk Utilities on the iMac.

Try that and meanwhile I'll try to remember more details.

Paul