[Ti] Titanium PowerBook G4 400 MHz/1MB Cache 256MB/20GB/8MB VIDEO/DVD Date 21/02/01 S/N QT1080D6J8D

Ken Johnson kenjohnso at gmail.com
Fri Apr 6 15:14:39 PDT 2007

I took my 1GHz Ti Laptop to the Apple store - they replaced the
Motherboard (and a couple of other minor appearance items) for
$224.70 parts, and $107.00 labor.  It was back in a couple of days
with a 90-day warrantee.

$250 from an online site, DIY install doesn't sound like a great
bargain to me.  You may think otherwise, but at least talk to Apple
first.

Ken