[Ti] Titanium PowerBook G4 400 MHz/1MB Cache

Dan K macdan at comcast.net
Tue Apr 10 19:44:29 PDT 2007

First thing to do when one of these 'Books won't start is to disconnect
the PRAM battery and then try to startup.

Failed or failing PRAM batteries give this exact symptom. I hate to say
how many simlar era 'Books I've been able to acquire for a song and was
able to revive just by unplugging the PRAM batt.

To disconnect the PRAM batt on your 'Book, you'll have to remove the
bottom plate and then lift the optical drive up to gain access.

hth,

dan k

macdan at comcast dot net
http://macdan.n3.net/