[Ti] Unpredictibility using Logitech USB headset with 10.4.8

Kaskudoo kaskudoo at freenet.de
Mon Apr 9 13:12:35 PDT 2007

just for info...
i am using skype and a sony erocsson bluetooth headset - couldn't be
better, np problems at all, also with switching input/output sources
during calls.
in the beginning of this year, skype offered continuing the 'free'
calling in the US for sth. like 10 or 15$ ... i did it and i think
its a good thing, hope they continue this.
has anybody tried google calls yet? you sometimes see it in google
maps, it is free as well, more info here:
http://www.google.com/help/faq_clicktocall.html

hope that helps :) would be great, if more people get us to talk to
phone/land lines free ... i was surprised how good skype did,
although the quality still can be improved ...

william