[Ti] PubSubAgent

Dr. Trevor J. Hutley TrevorHutley at consultant.com
Sun Dec 23 12:13:38 PST 2007

Under Leopard, 10.5.11 I am "plagued' with constant messages about the
PubSubAgent.....

I have never seen anything so common or pervasive on any earlier OS X
version.

Even whilst watching a QuickTime movie, I get these messages appearing
on the screen.

I can find nothing in any Forums or anywhere on the Apple Support
pages that helps me identify or fix this issue.

Does anyone on the List have an explanation of the origin of these
messages, or more importantly, how to fix it?

regards,  Trevor

PS: Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all List members.....