[Ti] PubSubAgent

Kim Gammelgård kgani at mac.com
Sun Dec 23 12:55:04 PST 2007

I think you have to be a bit more specifik. What messages are you
getting and what does it say in the Console.log/system.log?

I have not seen anything on my couple of Leopard systems, so it could
be a widget, a menu item, a preference pane, a wrong permission, a
corrupted pref-file, an application error etc.

Best wishes!

Kim