[Ti] PubSubAgent

John Griffin jwegriffin at mac.com
Sun Dec 23 13:24:02 PST 2007

There is a resource that has the name PubSubAgent.app. It has the UNIX
pathname:

/System/Library/Frameworks/PubSub.framework/Versions/A/Resources/
PubSubAgent.app

There is a preference file that sits here: ~/Library/Preferences/
com.apple.PubSubAgent.plist

If this resource is acting up, the first thing I would do is trash the
prefs file and see if the alerts go away.

jg