[Ti] PubSubAgent

Mark Gibson gibsonm at bigpond.net.au
Wed Dec 26 13:52:33 PST 2007

At 21:13 +0100 23/12/07, Dr. Trevor J. Hutley wrote:
>Under Leopard, 10.5.11 I am "plagued' with
>constant messages about the PubSubAgent.....
>
>  <snip>
>
>I can find nothing in any Forums or anywhere on
>the Apple Support pages that helps me identify
>or fix this issue.
>
><snip>
>
>regards,  Trevor
>
>PS: Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all List members.....

Trevor,

I'm hoping its 10.5.1 at issue not 10.5.11. :)

In any case a quick search of Apple's discussion pages revealed some 231 hits:

<<http://discussions.apple.com/search.jspa?search=Go&q=PubSubAgent>>
--

Regards,

Mark (}-:
+61 (0)4 1927 7198
Skype / AIM / iChat: gibsonm1

Our greatest fear is that the Internet will
become a vehicle of free distribution of
information.
                               --Ken Wasch, President of the Software
                            Publishers' Association, 5 September 1995