[Ti] New To Titanium List

Simon Royal mail at simonroyal.co.uk
Mon Feb 5 14:43:06 PST 2007

Hi

I would just like to introduce myself to the Titanium mailing list as I
have recently acquired a PowerBook G4.

I just bought a PowerBook G4 Titanium 400Mhz, 384MB RAM, 10GB HD, DVD-ROM
running Tiger.

It was to replace my PowerBook G3 Lombard 400Mhz, 512MB, 20GB HD, DVD-RW
running Tiger and wireless.

I know it is not much of a speed improvment, but it is yet another upgrade
project.

So, just to let you know I am here. I am an experienced Mac user and lover
of pulling Macs apart and upgrading past the norm.

Simon

--- www.simonroyal.co.uk - The box said requires Windows 2000 or better, so
I bought an Apple Mac. There are only 10 kinds of people in this world,
those who understand binary and those who don't