[Ti] Titanium 400Mhz Optical Drive

Dan Auerbach dan.auerbach at gmail.com
Sat Feb 10 17:13:15 PST 2007

On Feb 10, 2007, at 5:51 PM, Simon Royal wrote:

> Dan
>
> I have the UJ-815 in a PowerBook G3 Lombard. I heard that the 400
> and 500Mhz TiBooks take different drives or connectors.

You can go to Other World Computing and check out what's available
for your computer. Here's a link to the page that you pair up your
computer with a compatible Superdrive:

<http://eshop.macsales.com/shop/optical-drives/superdrives/>

You can also go to MacResQ and see what they have for you, as well as
the cost to install it. I think that you have to take the entire book
apart to install this kind of drive, it's a little hairy.

dan_A
=====
<http://web.mac.com/danauerbach>