[Ti] Font smoothing gone haywire

Raymond J. Mas rjmas1 at comcast.net
Thu Jan 11 07:35:01 PST 2007

Hello all,

I've been struggling the last few days with a sudden, inexplicable change in
the appearance of my fonts. First, the font smoothing no longer seems to
work properly. No matter what setting I choose, the fonts (system, Word, and
web browsers) all appear jagged.

In addition, my fonts have taken on multi-colored hues. I tried Tinker Tool,
but it didn't seem to help.

Could something have gone wrong with my monitor? I have an Acer 19-inch LCD
screen that I've used for the past year, and it has performed well until
now.

I'd appreciate any ideas, as this is my work computer, and it's driving me
crazy!

Many thanks.

Ray