[Ti] Howdy Group!

dr swamprat at crystal-mtn.com
Tue Jan 16 07:27:36 PST 2007

  Hello folks,
 I'm new. As in completely new. I just purchased my very first Mac. I
think I got a pretty good deal and I'm going to pick it up in person so
hopefully I'll be able to check it out and see if it's all that the
seller says it is. There's a link to it below if anyone wants to check
it out.( sorry about the long link ).
  One thing I need is a power supply. I've read that Apple brand ones
are really not very well made. Any advice on an alternative? Any general
or specific advice will be sincerely appreciated.

 Looking forward to learning, Thanks,   Dave

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=015&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWN%3AIT&viewitem=&item=250071329240&rd=1&rd=1