[Ti] [OT?] Macworld keynote

John Griffin jwegriffin at mac.com
Wed Jan 17 07:02:14 PST 2007

'TV On Demand' is the future. Having to buy packages that the cable
and satellite providers put together is so yesterday. Right now I
have a contract with a satellite provider and have to buy an
expensive assortment of packages in order to get the few channels I
enjoy watching. The Apple approach is what the future holds. Buy and
download only what you want to watch (not sure whether it would be
commercial free, but that would be a definite plus).

I have worked this out on paper using my own TV watching habits and
it works out to being much less than paying monthly for my satellite
basic service plus the optional packages.

jg