[Ti] Re: Need help to ID stolen case

Roger Snyder rogersnyder at pobox.com
Wed Jul 11 10:14:07 PDT 2007

    That's it, much thanks to everyone who offered help and/ or condolences.

    The funny story (as much as it can be) is they stole the case for the
Ti, but left the case for the iBook (which they took).

    I need to go find another case for the TI now.

    And my wife would like a new computer for the iBook case, though that
will take a while.

-Roger