[Ti] overheating

Linda lhjohns at gmail.com
Thu Jul 19 18:32:55 PDT 2007

My titanium 800mhz laptop seems to last me working online about 5-8 min.
before the fan comes on sounding like a B-52 bomber and sucking my battery
dry....and then half the time not shutting off.  I have the laptop propped
up for venting underneath it  at about a 10 degree angle....this seems to be
getting worse....and I'm needing to replace my battery too...the charge
doesn't last long at all!.....Any ideas?....I replaced the harddrive with
the superdrive and maxed out the memory, but that's about it.  Thanks--Linda