[Ti] OT - mac & gps

alexandre mac at kapellos.com
Thu Jul 26 05:17:01 PDT 2007

thank you john for the link, but there's no way of seeing what the
maps look like. i'm new to gps so i need more details! ;-)

http://uud.info/en/navi/ provides a good and "useable" map, but then
i read the limitations:

> ** WARNING **
>
> 1.A route generated with this Software does not contain any road
> restriction such as one-way road. This Software is recreational
> purpose only, and not a replacement of the car navigation system.
> 2.You are responsible for the vehicle. You may be in danger when
> you simply follow the route and may violate traffic rules. Always
> drive safely and follow traffic rules. Do not use the automatic
> routing and navigation feature if you do not understand this
> limitation.

sorry, i'm not spending money on this product!

alexandre
:: 17" 2.33ghz ic2d macbook pro / 2.0gb / 160gb / X.4.10 ::
:: 24" 2.33ghz ic2d imac / 2.0gb / 250gb / X.4.10 ::