[Ti] OT - mac & gps

John Griffin jwegriffin at mac.com
Wed Jul 25 16:10:26 PDT 2007

Have you looked at:

http://www011.upp.so-net.ne.jp/mametaro/index-e.html

Actually, if you enter "gps japan maps" in the Google search field
you will find quite a few hits. Enter "Garmin" or "Tom Tom" as well,
you could cut down the link list considerably.

The reason I got a Garmin over the Tom Tom is that the Garmin built-
in maps have much more detail when it comes to rural roads and
trails. They also seem to have a more up-to-date list of POIs.

Good Luck...

jg