[Ti] TiBook Overheating

Rafe Day rafe_day at nerdshack.com
Sun Jun 10 15:16:44 PDT 2007

Trevor:

I do keep it elevated (I crafted an aluminum frame that is hollow in the
middle and keeps everything elevated 1.5 cm) so there should be plenty of
air flow.  My concern is that this is a new behavior.  It didn't overheat
until a few months ago, and now it goes from sleep to hot enough to trigger
all fans at full blast in about half an hour, regardless of how many apps
are running (I've been trying to keep it in the 1-3 range, which is tough
for how I use it).  I'm puzzled...