[Ti] my powerbook value?

Kynan Shook kshook at cae.wisc.edu
Tue Mar 6 16:57:21 PST 2007

Personally, I'd say search eBay.  Register if you haven't already,
and then you can restrict your search to completed listings only.
Find a few machines sold recently that have similar specs to your
computer.  Then you could adjust back a year using linear
depreciation.  Not terribly accurate, but it's a start.

Is this an individual or a company?  And whom, so the rest of us can
avoid them?  Are they Apple Authorized?  If so, you might be able to
complain to Apple too...  If it were me, I'd be asking for at least
the original purchase price because of the long delay!

Kynan Shook
kashook at wisc.edu
http://homepage.mac.com/kynan/