[Ti] my powerbook value?

jf jferris at hvc.rr.com
Tue Mar 6 17:16:32 PST 2007

Yes, I've searched ebay, that is a good start, they all went for over $200.00!

This is a consultant in NY, his company is
http://www.mactutormactek.com   He used to say he was part of the
Apple Consultants Network on his site, but when I called Apple, they
told me that  he is not part of their network and he has since taken
that off his site.

Julie