[Ti] Wireless Cable Modem

Kaskudoo kaskudoo at freenet.de
Fri May 4 04:13:30 PDT 2007

I would recommend netgear as well, although i have more experience
with their wired models. i cannot recommend linksys - nothing but
trouble with the one from my landlord. the pc from with win2k next to
the imac gets good reception, the imac drops out of every minute and
most of the time cannot get a connection at all. i actually share the
connection now through the pc .... sad thing