[Ti] TiBook Gigabit Ethernet Replacement advice sought

Ptah Hotep ptahotep at earthlink.net
Wed May 9 13:33:17 PDT 2007

If you can hold out until this fall - '07 when Leopard will come
onboard, your Rosetta issue may not be so much an issue.  I would
think that the MacBook Pro would be your first choice.  And the
choice of 15" or 17"  is more more personal given your stated usage.
That said I doubt if there would be any regrets if you opted for the
17" MacBook Pro.  But I have a bias – the 17" MacBook Pro will be my
next notebook.

Ptah Hotep/Tehuti Images