[Ti] TiBook Gigabit Ethernet Replacement advice sought

Robert Ameeti robert at ameeti.net
Mon May 21 10:56:15 PDT 2007

At 9:06 AM +0200, 5/11/07, Arjan Bos wrote:

>On 9 mei 2007, at 22:33, Ptah Hotep wrote:
>
>>If you can hold out until this fall - '07 when Leopard will come
>>onboard, your Rosetta issue may not be so much an issue.

What the heck does Leopard's release have to do with Rosetta? Rosetta
will be around for as long as there are non-Intel based applications.
Leopard will not change this.

>I'll think I'll hold out until the new hardware becomes available.
>I'm planning on buying Leapard anyway for my PowerMac G4.

There have been no announcements of new hardware. There will always
be new hardware. New hardware will always be faster than old
hardware. The hardware being sold today will run Leopard. And you are
waiting for ... ?
--

Robert Ameeti

Is it OK to use my AM radio after noon?