[Ti] Lost in Leopard

Dr. Trevor J. Hutley TrevorHutley at consultant.com
Thu Nov 22 14:21:35 PST 2007

I found this a useful list of features that have been lost in Leopard:

			http://leopard-lost.blogspot.com/

Since I am now using a 3G modem for my internet connection, I really
miss the feature of knowing the connection speed.
I wonder why this feature was dropped?  is there any workaround?

I had also found that the Leopard Address Book no longer enables me to
send SMS from within it, nor to dial up with Skype.
It seems that a number of the useful functions of Address Book have
been removed.  I cannot imagine why this was done.
How do we campaign to get these features back in an update?

So for those of us with laptops on the move, Leopard has apparently
lost some very useful functionality, for no obvious reason.

regards,  Trevor