[Ti] Lost in Leopard

Kaskudoo kaskudoo at freenet.de
Thu Nov 22 21:08:08 PST 2007

Trevor,

I am using 'menumeters' .... a little app that tells me how fast up/
down speed is and how much memory i am using.
find it here: http://www.ragingmenace.com/software/menumeters/index.html

screenshot of my menumeters in action: http://smg.photobucket.com/
albums/v203/kaskudoo/?action=view&current=menumeters.jpg

I hope that some of the features you listed will come back ..... I
don't know why they would remove the ability to play qt movies in the
dock .... everyday value=0, but to impress someone= priceless ;)

Wilhelm